Rules And Regulations
- The Rules of the Club concerning Membership and use of the Club's facilities are fully explained in the Club's Bye-laws and Members' Facilities Directory. The making, alteration, and amendment of any Bye-laws and Facilities Guide shall be effected by the display of a notice on the Club's Notice Board.
- Members and their Guests must observe the Rules of the Club at all times as well as instructions of Club's staff while they are on the Club's premises.
- Members should behave courteously towards fellow Users of Club facilities and Club's staff, and respect others' privacy and equal right to enjoy the facilities.
- Please present your Membership Card when entering the Clubhouse and when using the facilities.
- Please take proper care of the Clubhouse's property, equipment and facilities.
- Please observe the dress codes of the Club's dining outlets. The Club reserves the right to refuse entry to Members or guests who fail to meet the dress requirements of specific dining outlets.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied at all times by an adult who is either a Member or Supplementary Cardholder, or has been signed in as a guest, and such adult is responsible for the conduct of children under his/her accompany.
- Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is not permitted in all indoor areas within the Clubhouse. Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas.
- Unaccompanied guests of Members staying overnight at the Clubhouse may use all Clubhouse facilities and Members are responsible for their conduct.
- Members shall be responsible for (a) any loss or damage to the property of Beijing Clubhouse or property of other users of Beijing Clubhouse and/or (b) any bodily injury suffered by any user or employee of Beijing Clubhouse, which is caused by the Members or their Guests.
- With immediate effect, all charges incurred are subject to a 15% surcharge unless settled by the following means:
- For Hong Kong Members, charges settled through a membership card account.
- For Beijing Clubhouse Members, charges settled through a commercial credit card with the Member's name imprinted and membership card presented.
- For all Members, digital payment from a Member's account with membership card presented.
- Please switch your mobile phone to silent mode and keep the volume of your phone conversation low while on the Clubhouse's premises. Conversing on the phone or video telephone is not allowed in Swimming Pool, Whirlpool and Gym.
- For Reciprocal Arrangements for use by members' facilities of The Hong Kong Jockey Club in Hong Kong, please call Service Hotline for reservations on (852) 2966 1814.
- No photographic or video devices may be used on the Club's premises without prior approval from Clubhouse Management.
- No self-brought food is allowed at the Clubhouse without prior approval from the Club.
- Before using the Children's Play Room facilities, the adults accompanying the children should read and follow the rules and regulations of the Children's Play Room as well as the instructions for using the facilities. The Clubhouse will not be held responsible for any loss, illness, accident, harm or fatality arising from using the Children's Play Room facilities.
- Please take care of your personal belongings and valuable items. The Clubhouse will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of such items
Membership Cards and Signing Rights
Children of Members holding Children Supplementary Cards may not bring guests to use the Beijing Clubhouse facilities although they have signing rights (subject to the age policy of respective facilities) at the following locations:
- The Library
- The Lounge
- Changing Rooms
- Massage Rooms
- Steam, Sauna
- Swimming Pool, Whirlpool
- Multi-purpose Studio
Remarks: No table reservation accepted (for regular table, guest chef, wine dinner, festive programmes, in-house events, Private Rooms, Function Rooms and event venues)
Points to Observe
|Changing Rooms||Guest Rooms||Gym||Swimming Pool|
|Sauna and Steam Room||Massage /Reflexology Rooms||Whirlpool||Children's Play Room|
|Multi-purpose Studio (Table Tennis)||Car Park||Gardens|
|Points to observe while using the Club's facilities|
|Sauna and Steam Room|
|Massage /Reflexology Rooms|
|Children's Play Room|
|Multi-purpose Studio (Table Tennis)|