Rules And Regulations
- The rules of the Club concerning membership and use of the Club's facilities are fully explained in the Club's Articles of Association, Bye-laws and Facilities Directory, copies of which are available for inspection on request at the Members Services Centres, Recreation Offices and dining outlets. The making, alteration, and amendment of any Bye-laws and facility guidelines shall be effected by the display of a notice on the Club's notice boards.
- Members and their guests must observe the rules of the Club at all times while they are on Club premises.
- Members should behave courteously towards fellow Members and Clubhouse staff, and respect others' privacy and equal right to enjoy the Club's facilities.
- Please present the membership card when entering the Clubhouse and when using the facilities.
- Please look after the Clubhouse's property, equipment and facilities.
- Please observe the dress codes for the Club's dining outlets. The Club reserves the right to refuse entry to Members or guests who fail to meet the dress requirements of specific dining outlets.
- Members must accompany children under 12 at all times and are responsible for their conduct.
- All indoor areas within Beijing Clubhouse are designated non-smoking areas. Smoking (including electronic cigarette) is not allowed in designated outdoor areas.
- Unaccompanied guests of Members staying overnight at the Clubhouse may use all Beijing Clubhouse facilities and Members are responsible for their conduct.
- Members should indemnify the Club to the full extent of the financial liability incurred by the Club relating to any injury or damage to any person or property caused by themselves or their guests.
- With immediate effect, all charges incurred are subject to a 15% surcharge unless settled by the following means:
- For Hong Kong Members, charges settled through a membership card account.
- For Beijing Clubhouse Members, charges settled through a commercial credit card with the Member's name imprinted and membership card presented.
- For all Members, digital payment from a Member's account with membership card presented.
- Please switch your mobile phone to silent mode and keep the volume of your phone conversations low while on Club premises.
- For Reciprocal Arrangements with Clubhouses in Hong Kong, please contact the Membership Administration Department in advance at (8610) 5911 8206.
- No photographic or video devices may be used on Club premises without prior approval from Clubhouse Management.
- No outside food is allowed at the Clubhouse without prior approval from the Club.
- Before using the Children's Play Room facilities, the adults accompanying the children should read the rules and regulations of the Children's Play Room as well as the instructions for using the facilities (if any in detail). The Clubhouse will not be held responsible for any loss, illness, accident, harm or fatality arising from using the Children's Play Room facilities.
- Please take care of your personal belongings and valuable items. The Clubhouse will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of such items.
|Points to observe while using the Club's facilities|
|Sauna and Steam Room|
|Massage /Reflexology Rooms|
|Children's Play Room|
|Multi-purpose Studio (Table Tennis)|
|The Card Room|