Beijing Clubhouse’s New Measures Against COVID-19 & Temporary Closure of Facilities
In line with the announcement made by the Leading Group of Beijing New Coronavirus Pneumonia Epidemic Prevention and Control Office, with immediate effect, all Members and guests checking into Beijing Clubhouse will have to provide proof that they have not left Beijing for at least 14 days.
Beijing Clubhouse strictly complies with the International Health Regulations and is committed to providing you with a safe and comfortable home-away-from-home. We strive to help you stay away from COVID-19, providing you peace of mind and extra protection. We have put in place and committed to the following practical measures to ensure your safety:
- Conduct temperature screening and provide face masks and instant sanitiser to all visiting Members and guests;
- Disinfect everywhere leaving no stone unturned: disinfect public areas and guest rooms more frequently; regularly wipe all switches, door handles and elevator buttons with disinfectant; disinfect corridors, stairs and toilets every hour;
- Ensure employee healthcare management: conduct temperature screening for all employees on duty;
- Require all employees to wear face masks whilst on duty and thoroughly wash their hands before work;
- Step up efforts to comply with ISO 22000, the international standard on food safety management, by exercising rigorous quality control and strongly safeguarding food safety.
Meanwhile, to proactively follow the state policy on COVID-19 prevention, the operation time of Beijing clubhouse is updated as follows:
- The Library and Beijing Oi Suen continue to open as normal.
- LEVADE will be opened as usual from 1 April 2020.
- Other facilities will be temporarily closed until further notice.
We will closely monitor the epidemic and promptly inform you of any new arrangement. Let us work together to overcome the challenge!
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and are grateful for your understanding and support. If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact our Duty Manager.