Members can enjoy 10% off the limousine service for travelling between the venues of the Rhythm of the Capital Cultural Experience Workshops and the Clubhouse.
Members who check into our Premier Guest Room between 1 July and 31 August 2019 for a total booking of 10 nights or above – in one single reservation – can enjoy a discount of RMB¥200 per night per room. For details, please contact Beijing Clubhouse.
- Beijing: (86 10) 5911 8888 | email@example.com
- Hong Kong (for enquiries only): (852) 1812 | firstname.lastname@example.org
All the above offers are subject to the below terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
“Rhythm of the Capital” Cultural Experience Workshops:
1. As an elected Member (“Member”) or Spouse Supplementary Cardholder (”Spouse”) of The Hong Kong Jockey Club and Beijing Hong Kong Jockey Club Clubhouse, you are eligible to enroll in any of the Rhythm of the Capital Cultural Experience Workshops if you fulfill ALL of the following conditions:-
- A room at Beijing Clubhouse is reserved under your Membership Account on or before 15 September 2019;
- The occupant(s) of the reserved room must be either principal member or spouse supplementary cardholder;
- Check-in date for your reserved room is between 1 July 2019 and 15 September 2019;
- A minimum stay of two consecutive nights is required; and
- The workshops enrolled in should be on or after check-in date of your reserved room.
2. Enrolment Quota:
- Each membership account is entitled up to 4 quotas in each type of workshop;
- Principal member or spouse supplementary cardholder is eligible to enroll in all three types of workshop;
- Principal member or spouse supplementary cardholder is only eligible to enroll in the same type of workshop once, i.e. no enrollment in the same type of workshop on different dates.
- The remaining quota can be allocated to accompanied guest(s). The guest(s) must be accompanied by the principal member or spouse supplementary cardholder throughout the duration of the workshop, otherwise no admission to the workshop will be allowed.
- “Be-a-Chef workshop” is only eligible to principal member, spouse supplementary cardholder and accompanied guest of 12 years old or above.
- All children attending or participating in “Traditional Hutong Cultural Experience and DIY Handicraft Workshop” and “DIY Old-Beijing Glazed Tile Making in a Bookstore” should be 6 years old or above.
- The fee applies to both adults and children enrolled in the workshop. There is no concessionary fee for children.
- Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability.
3. Amendment, Cancellation and No Show Policy
- No cancellation charge will apply if cancellation of the reservation is made 7 working days before the workshop date.
- A cancellation charge equivalent to the total fee of the workshop will be charged for cancellation made within 7 working days before the workshop date.
- In case of no show, a no-show fee equivalent to the total fee of the workshop will be charged.
- Amendment made within 7 working days before the workshop date is subject to the approval by Beijing Clubhouse.
4. Principal member, spouse supplementary cardholder and their guests must observe the rules of Beijing Clubhouse and venue of workshop at all times while they are on the premises. Please click here for details.
5. Guarantee of Reservation
- All reservations are required to be guaranteed by credit card of principal member or spouse supplementary cardholder.
- The reservation will only be considered as confirmed when both the enrollment form and MOTO form are duly completed and signed and returned to Beijing Clubhouse and a written confirmation has been issued by Beijing Clubhouse.
- All fees related to the workshops should be paid by credit card of the principal member or spouse supplementary cardholder.
- Members shall arrange for their own transportation to the workshop venue. You may book limousine service of the Beijing Clubhouse. For details, please contact concierge at Beijing Clubhouse at (86 10)5911 8888/ ext. 25.
8. Beijing Clubhouse reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without any prior notice. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail. In case of disputes, Beijing Clubhouse’s decision will be final.
1. As an elected Member (“Member”) or Spouse Supplementary Cardholder (“Spouse”) of The Hong Kong Jockey Club and Beijing Hong Kong Jockey Club Clubhouse, you are eligible for enjoying the RMB200 discount per room per night at Beijing Clubhouse subject to these terms and conditions.
2. You are eligible to such offer if:
- A single reservation of one or more rooms at Beijing Clubhouse is made under your Membership Account at the standard room rate with check-in date between 1 July 2019 and 31 August 2019; and
- The total number of room nights booked and occupied by Members and/ or Spouse should be 10 or above in such single reservation (For all rooms booked for accompanied or non-accompanied guests (non-members) are not considered as eligible room nights and is not applicable to this offer); and
- If there are more than one room and involved more than one Member and/ or Spouse in such single reservation, the check-in and/ or check-out date of each Member and/ or Spouse can be different. However, all Members/ Spouse in such single reservation should have at least one or more night staying at Beijing Clubhouse at the same time.
- If there is only one room involved in such single reservation, Member and/or Spouse should stay for 10 consecutive nights.
3. Both Members and their Spouse can make reservations under this offer, the number of rooms reserved under the single reservation is not limited.
4. This offer does not apply to stays under Cathay Pacific “Beijing Luxe Travel” Flight Accommodation Package, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other complimentary room or room rate promotions that have been launched or may be launched in 2019 (including but not limited to Festive Privileges, Birthday Offer and bookings with the use of accommodation coupons).
5. Booking of the Guest Rooms is subject to availability.
6. Cancellation and No Show Policy
- No cancellation charge will apply if cancellation of the reservation is made 24 hours before the official check-in time (2:00pm) of the scheduled arrival day.
- A cancellation charge equivalent to the standard room rate for one night will be charged if cancellation of the reservation is made within 24 hours before the official check-in time (2:00pm) of the scheduled arrival day.
- In case of no show, a no-show fee equivalent to the standard room rate for one night rate will be charged.
7. Members, Spouse and their guests must observe the rules of Beijing Clubhouse at all times while they are on Beijing Clubhouse’s premises. Please click here for details.
- Each Member can pay and settle all relevant charges separately by each membership account upon receipt of the bill or during check-out.
- Members whose reservations are eligible to the offers, upon check-out, will be given a one-time discount of RMB200 per room per night according to the total number of room nights counted.
- Where applicable, you may charge the purchase of goods and services including food and beverage, spa service or other activities to your room during your stay. You are personally liable for the full payment of all such changes which may include any applicable service charges, duties, taxes, or tariffs. You are required to pay and settle all such charges fully upon receipt of the bill or during check-out.
9. The discount offer of RMB 200 per room per night will not be issued in the form of vouchers or cash.
10. Beijing Clubhouse reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without any prior notice. In the event of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail. In case of disputes, Beijing Clubhouse reserves the right for final decision.